The summer is upon us and so is the heat and the fun. Running around under sprinklers or taking a dip in the pool are excellent ways to cool off from the heat. Having some easy-to-make delicious popsicles ready is a great way to get those overactive kids to sit still, and bring their body temperatures down. If you have a pool rat, (young or old) you can entice their water-logged and pruned bodies out of the pool to enjoy this delicious treat.
COCONUT POPSICLES RECIPE:
- 2 cup evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, (optional)
- 2 cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup sugar (white, granulated), (or to taste)
- Mix milk, vanilla and coconut milk. Add sugar to taste.
- Pour the mix into popsicle molds (or plastic cups), insert sticks and freeze.
- When frozen hard remove from the molds and enjoy instant summer!
If you have a favorite summertime recipe that you would like to submit, we would love to include it in our recipe mix.